Vol. II
[or On the food]
___________________
Here are two stories that deal with airplane food--:
HAWAII 2008--
I was served a sandwich on our way to Hawaii in 2008. It was good and I love airplane food, but might have eaten something bad that day, or in the sandwich, but for whatever reason, I had to go to the bathroom, and as you know, plane bathrooms kind of scare me [see Worries of an Airplane, Vol. I].
So I had to go two times, not sitting down, basically doing a wall sit, except without the wall.
But the sandwich was good.
NEW YORK, 1998--
So I had to go two times, not sitting down, basically doing a wall sit, except without the wall.
But the sandwich was good.
-()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()-
NEW YORK, 1998--
Mom had brought Gold Gish Crackers (aka "Fishy Crackers) on the plane. We were going to Manhattan to visit her sister (my aunt) and her son (my cousin).
On the plane the also gave us Gold Fish, so as we flew, I, about one, found it a great pastime to feed my mom the crackers. She ended up feeling ill and nauseous.
She later found she had been pregnant.
And that is all...for...TODAY!!!
THANK GOODNESS FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!
~Wicked (Broadway Play*), "Thank Goodness"
________________
* I won't be reading the book; it's sick and vulgar.
But the play is spectacular and clean. The director/song-writer is
an awesome guy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment