Well,
I still have a cold.
Thank you so much, Mom
For not having me go.
We went to our friend’s Baptism!
It was so great!!!
I have a sty in my eye, again (is that how you spell it????)
well, any way….
Nothing really to report.
Oh yeah!!!—
We watched GHOST TOWN last night, and it was so funny!!!
But I’m glad we watched it on Clear Play.
Yours,
Coleman
Coleman
2 comments:
Hey Coleman!!!! Why has it been so long since I read your blog again?????
I loved catching up today. You just have the most unique and funny way of looking at the world.
Once when Adam was about 4, he said the best stuffy nose sentence, "My nose is snuffy for I can't smell"
Classic
I miss you and love you and am so glad you are on the planet with me :)
xoxoxoxo
deb
oh, Thanks!!!
That IS great!!!!
Post a Comment