nik
That was from my aunt Nikky.
She was so kind when I told her that I was so sorry that I couldn't find The Karkarov Family on the iMac.
TO: NIKKY
FROM: COLEMAN
DEAR NIKKY,
I WILL SEND YOU THE BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE stop
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND E-MAIL stop
YOURS,
COLEMAN stop
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
- Hide quoted text -
I AM SOOOO SORRY, THAT I HAVN'T SENT YOU 'THE KARKAROV FAMILY' YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE JUST GOT OUR NEW COMPUTER, AND I CAN'T FIND IT BUT I KNOW IT'S IN HERE SOMEWHERE....
I'LL SEND IT TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
~COLEMAN [:)]
That was from my aunt Nikky.
She was so kind when I told her that I was so sorry that I couldn't find The Karkarov Family on the iMac.
TELEGRAM:
TO: NIKKY
FROM: COLEMAN
DEAR NIKKY,
I WILL SEND YOU THE BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE stop
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND E-MAIL stop
YOURS,
COLEMAN stop
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
____________________
Yesterday,I instructed my cousin Jacob to write, as everyone at his school has to write a book. He told me what to write as I typed it down, and I taught him grammar rules. We got 12 pages done, and he is a very good writer!! He is very excepting of his lessons, and does not complain.
He enjoys writing, and the book we are writing is the book he began writing in Colorado on the farmhouse porch as we were waiting for a Fed-Ex truck to drop off a key that we thought had been lost, but had accidentally been in my uncle's pocket as he drove back to our state. They found it when they got back home.
He is a wonderful cousin.
1 comment:
A shout out!! I love that I made your blog seeing as it is one of the two blogs I follow. Sure love you!
Nik
Post a Comment