Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Pitty The Dogs

I feel bad for dogs. They must have a wonderful happy, playful life but they dont have the happieness of relashionships. Sure, they have dog friends but they can easily get tired of each other in about an hour and love each other the next day and it goes on and on( I know that because I've lived with a dog for three years but some people have had theirs longer and they might know what I mean)
I also feel sorry that they have to eat kibble and water. Can you imagine eating dry dry kibble like taistless greasy crackers and drinking meadom tempiture water(because you havn't dranken it directly after you got it)?
YUCK!
Some people go over the top for their dogs which in some ways is good. My cousin's dog has its own dog sized fur wrimmed coat in a dark, warm green linnen stuff!
I Love Dogs:-]

No comments: