
My world has been created.
As you know I am writing a book. I have writen tons of book startings but never gotten farther than the beginning of the first chapter or two lines of the second. I wasn't all that into them. I will tell you the story of how this story came to be.
Just before it began to get dark on a night in April(I cant really remember what date it was but I wrote it down on the computer on the cover of the story so I wouldn't forget. I'll tell you later, anyway:) an idea formed in my head about two lovers who live in Massachusetts during eighteen forty-one who meet at the female lead's friend's spring party. The Male lead turnes out to be the cousin of the female's friend. They fall in love and the story goes on. It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun to write about them.
One thing that I have noticed about writing is that its sooooo fun but if you want to make it well written you have to use good grammar and such which to a big majority is known as Terror. But if you really like writing its painless.
As you know I am writing a book. I have writen tons of book startings but never gotten farther than the beginning of the first chapter or two lines of the second. I wasn't all that into them. I will tell you the story of how this story came to be.
Just before it began to get dark on a night in April(I cant really remember what date it was but I wrote it down on the computer on the cover of the story so I wouldn't forget. I'll tell you later, anyway:) an idea formed in my head about two lovers who live in Massachusetts during eighteen forty-one who meet at the female lead's friend's spring party. The Male lead turnes out to be the cousin of the female's friend. They fall in love and the story goes on. It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun to write about them.
One thing that I have noticed about writing is that its sooooo fun but if you want to make it well written you have to use good grammar and such which to a big majority is known as Terror. But if you really like writing its painless.
THE CHARACTERS
Emily Serin: Female lead DESCRIPTION: Sweet, loving, kind, modest.
Jonathon Gerome: Male lead DESCRIPTION: Smart, loving, modest, respectful
Janette Gordon: Female lead's best friend DESCRIPTION: Loves complements,
kind, charitable
Father: Female lead's father DESCRIPTION:Opinionated, demanding, protective.
Mother: Female Leads mother DESCRIPTION: Shy, soft spoken.
Bernard Cotliff: Female lead's betrothed fiance DESCRIPTION: Rude, Disrespectful, drunk,
What amazes me is that we all can make our own worlds just out of paper and ink.
No comments:
Post a Comment