Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Bunny

Part One: The Rabbit
I love Easter. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful! This morning we went to a neighborhood Easter egg hunt. We all had to bring a basket (of course). My mom brought up my stuffed animal bunny Easter basket that is as old as me!
My weakness is my bunny basket so when my great mom asked if I would let my little brother use it and I said, No. For my Bunny I am stupid and selfish. Oh well, we all have our weaknesses.
Part Two: The Hunt
The egg hunt went well besides the fact that the lady who set the whole thing up's son won the grand prize again like he had done last year! The prize was a giant milk chocolate bunny! If you ask me I think that's unfair, but I did get a lot of chocolate and another egg from my good friend because I didn't get a smaller chocolate bunny. She is great:)
Fin
Have a great Easter

No comments: