At art class we have this girl who is absolutely obsessed with Robert Patinson who plays Edward in Twilight (you know that). Now all we hear is:
"Oh my gosh Robert Patinson is soooooo Hot"
And
"He's soooo darn Hot"
And
"He's my future husband"
And
"I love him."
She has about fifty pictures of him on her cell phone. It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo darn annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When she is admiring him on her phone and mumbling how handsome he is all me, my art teacher, and the other girl there exchange rolling of eyes and such. URGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm O.K. with the girl liking Robert Patinson, but if we could talk about somthing else every once in awhile that would be great:(
2 comments:
See what she thinks about Taylor Lautner. He played Jacob. Maybe you'll get some "OMgosh, I hate him!" comments to free up the monotony. ;)
Ha ha! I know just what you are talking about. I have some friends that don't know how to talk about anything but Robert Pattinson. I think that he is kind of hot, but that really doesn't mean anything cause I think he is a jerk. ;) Never did like movie stars any way.
-Meghan
Post a Comment