Friday, March 6, 2009

Can you see what I see?

Yesterday was my last day of Ski School. The term was fun and we usually went down this

beautiful trail that(even with my stuffed nose I could smell it) smelled of pines, anyway skiing

for me is where my imagination's juices can flow. Last year I would imagine I was a two hundred

foot high statue that had fallen off it's Base and was destructively gliding on two planks from his Base (ski's) through the country side

of the made up country I had created in my mind(I forgot the name). Once this year I was

imagining that I was a want-to-be-author who lives in the Forest of Enden(I'm not completely

sure that is a real place. I might have heard of it someplace but I'm not sure:) having to drive on

a snowy hill in a busted car with a foggy windshield(my ski goggles) to get to his cottage. Later

the writer came up with a book about zombies.

Maybe you can see why that would be entertaining while doing "Garland turns"




RANDOM, RANDOM, RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

No comments: