Wednesday, June 8, 2011

All Done

I am finally done with the school year.
This has been a long year and the first time I've gone back to public school since homeschooling.  I couldn't have done this without my Mom and Dad's help--they gave me so much support and love.  Mom would even race me on my math homework, seeing who could get finished with the problem first and then moving onto the next one so we could be done with the whole assignment in thirty minutes instead of two hours.  I've noticed something: it was not just coincidence that I was sent to this family, it was the Lord knowing that I needed wonderful, good, and strong people in my family to depend on.  It is a blessing beyond belief.

2 comments:

J.N. Future Author said...

How fun! Your mom sounds like a wonderful person if she is willing to help you with your homework like that.

Have a great summer vacation!

Steffani said...

Coleman, You are the best and I HAVE NOTICED SOMETHING, you have blessed our family immensely and helped us to be stronger, more sensitive, more obedient to the Lord, and more happy. You are amazing! We are so proud of all you have done this year. Great job! Love, Mom