Friday, October 8, 2010

For the Hate and Love of Homework and Studying

I'm sorry I haven't blogged for a while, I've been busy and homework for my new school has taken a huge part out of my day.  I've been blessedly home schooled for three years, so this was a big adjustment and I've been kind of depressed.  But his is good.
     But we have a picture of Jesus Christ in our office holding a small baby and giving it a kiss on the forehead.  That baby is me and Jesus will always be there.

5 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

Homework, homework, homework...I hear ya there. Good luck!!

J.N. Future Author said...

Aw, such a sweet analogy!

Have fun with that homework! ^.^ Someday you will be scratching out the word 'home' and it will just be 'work' ^.~

Kristi said...

Coleman,
I love your analogy because I know it's true!

I sure love you,

Danny and Shalayne said...

keep up the good work! It is hard but it will be worth it!! Love you!

Steffani said...

Coleman, how great can you be? I love you so much and I am so proud of you. You have done a great job these last few weeks. You are rocking public school and proving what a hard and diligent worker you are. I love you so much and I miss you! I can't wait to see you when I get home from New York.