Sunday, April 18, 2010

http://awriternamedcoleman.blog-spot.com

Yes.
My blog address.
It may be cooler than colemanwriter.blogspot.com, and I agree, but colemanwriter was still pretty awesome.
awriternamedcoleman may sound a little 'interesting' but it's still a good blog address.

Sorry this was miscellaneous, but it was perfect for @Random!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a little grumpy right now, mainly because I keep falling off things or slipping.
And I'm bugged at Calvin and Cy because they wouldn't let me write in a notebook on the trampoline, as stupid* as that SOUNDS**: --"The trampoline is for jumping, not for writing" (Calvin), "You're not writing" (Cy), "Yeah, Cy, because my pen ran out of ink" (Me)

:-P

~Coleman.

______
* It's just stupid because of what Calvin pointed out; that is what I mean by as stupid as it sounds.
** Get it?! Haha!

2 comments:

Aliah E. said...

Hi, Coleman! You probably don't remember me, but I'm Kailee's cousin and we met at TEEN SCENE. Nice blog! I'm an author too, do you write on word?

COLEMAN said...

Hey a !
It's so nice of you to stop by!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Yes and no. I began writing my book on word, but then began writing it on a manual typewriter, and that evolved into just writing with pen and paper. Sadly, you can't go as fast with pen and paper as you would be typing, but I can't stand the other word we have on our old computer (the one on the iMac was only temporary) so I am continuing to write this way, but my parents are going to download it onto the new computer, so I'll have to finish Vol. II on that one, because I only have...6 days to finish it! IIIEEEEE!~!~!~!~!~!

~Coleman

P.S. Do you have a blog?
If you do, count me as one of the followers:)