Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Letter to a : --

Hey a !
It's so nice of you to stop by!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--


Yes and no. I began writing my book on word, but then began writing it on a manual typewriter, and that evolved into just writing with pen and paper. Sadly, you can't go as fast with pen and paper as you would be typing, but I can't stand the other word we have on our old computer (the one on the iMac was only temporary) so I am continuing to write this way, but my parents are going to download it onto the new computer, so I'll have to finish Vol. II on that one, because I only have...6 days to finish it! IIIEEEEE!~!~!~!~!~!

~Coleman

P.S. Do you have a blog?
If you do, count me as one of the followers:)

1 comment:

Aliah E. said...

Sadly, I don't have a blog. . . Yet. What kind of books do you write, hitorical fiction, fantasy, or something else? Have you been accepted to be published?