Thursday, March 25, 2010

Writing Cost Money (but only a little)

Stack of paper:

$2

Pilot G2 pens:

$2

Old   Typewriter From the Thrift Store:

$7

Folder To Keep Pages In:

$1, or just get two file-dividers
 in the BIG supply 
of paper and the sort that your grandma
gave to your family for
crafts/drawing/writing, and
tape both together at bottom making one.
*Thanks Grandma! I Love You!*


The Feeling of Anger and Annoyance and Wanting To Throw It Into the Wall When the 1950-60's  Typewriter refuses to work:

Priceless and Hitting the Typewriter Until It Cooperates.

The Feeling of Accomplishment When You See and Feel How Thick All of Your Pages Are.


Priceless.


2 comments:

Steffani said...

Awesome! I love the part about taping paper together that your grandma gave you! Hillarious! And the "hitting the typewriter" I have lived it, too! So dang funny. I love you and way to go on getting so much written on your book. Mom

Unknown said...

That, my friend is a big book! Nice work. TJ actually did throw our computer printer against a wall once. I gave him permission but didn't think he would really do it. It was exhilarating for both of us but not worth it in the end. We had printer ink all over the walls, carpet, and bedspread. Sad...cathartic, but sad.
Nik