Saturday, February 13, 2010

Villette & an update on THE KARKAROV FAMILY

I began reading Villette by Charlotte Bronte and I love it!!!!!
It is really good and I am excited to see what happens!!!!!!!!!!

Go here.                                                                                


_________________

The Karkarov Family is nearly finished, and it's a good thing because it's due tomorrow!
    'Phew'
I hope the judges like it....



***COVERS***

This one is okay.



So is this one.


Well, they aren't my favorite, but here are some ideas.

You basically have to know what they are, because the pictures are small because I made them on Windows Paint (that's how I make my notes on the blog). 
No. 1 is smoke over hills.  No. 2 is The Sun or Mars.
*shrug*

P.S. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Please, PLEASE pray for those in Haiti!!!!

1 comment:

Nikki Tj Kale and Jace said...

Yea! How do I get to read the rest of it. I loved the first part I read and I can't wait to find out what happened to the sisters. Well, I guess just one sister now.
Nik