Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And it was...

Yes, truly it was a good day.

Thank's, Mom, for all your support.



A Post For Hobbsie Girl
[as you can see, Hobbsie was bugged at me because I took these pictures]

Entitled:
Feeeeeshy Crackers

Hobbsie likes her feeeshy crackers [Gold Fish Crackers].  She luffs to eeet em'.
Eees nummie....
She like em'
Cuz they's gooooood
Yummie-nummie...
My feeshie crackers...


I'm glad you like them Hobbsie girl!


An Interview With Hobbsie Girl

{NieNie had and interview with her dog on her blog; so I must give her the inspiration credit} 



COLEMAN: So Hobbsie, what is your favorite activity to do during the day?

HOBBSIE: sLeeP, eAt, TaCkle my bwudders and lick their ear wax.

COLEMAN: er...uh-hu...well, anyway, what is your favorite food?

HOBBSIE: Cheese, Feeeshy Crackers, meat, and rotton stuff...

COLEMAN: YUMMIE...well, who is your favorite 'bwudder?'

HOBBSIE: I like them all.

COLEMAN: ..........Really?? Are you sure?????

HOBBSIE: Yes.

COLEMAN: Well folks is that not something to admire?

HOBBSIE: Yes it is.

COLEMAN: It is indeed.

HOBBSIE: Yep.

COLEMAN: That's right.

HOBBSIE: Isn't it?

COLEMAN: Uh-hu...

HOBBSIE: Yes!

COLEMAN: What are we happy about again???

HOBBSIE:  --Because I'm a Good Girl!

COLEMAN: Oh yes, you are! I love you.

HOBBSIE: I wuv you, too.

COLEMAN: Thank-You

HOBBSIE: *Doggy-Kisses*


~THAT'S ALL, FOLKS!~




My sista'
"I hate the paparazzi..."

"I feel depressed...."

"Still not feeling the love here!"

No comments: