Saturday, January 23, 2010

okay, this is dumb...

and it is!!!! what is it? my 3rd post of the day???!!!!!

well Mom & Dad are gone and I am kinda bored....
but I have something to point out:

FROM THE STEPHENIE MEYER WIKIPEDIA:




Criticism



The Twilight books have been criticized by the likes of Stephen King, who said, "the real difference [between J.K. Rowling and Meyer] is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer, and Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn. She's not very good."[68][69] Still, King understood the appeal of the series, adding, "People are attracted by the stories, by the pace and in the case of Stephenie Meyer, it's very clear that she's writing to a whole generation of girls and opening up kind of a safe joining of love and [sensuality] in those books. It's exciting and it's thrilling and it's not particularly threatening because it's not overtly [sensual]."[69]


Some of the strongest criticism comes from feminists who consider Meyer an anti-feminist writer, pointing out that Bella's entire life revolves around Edward, and that she is never in control; she is absolutely dependent on Edward’s ability to protect her life, her virginity, and her humanity. [70][71]




Meyer has dismissed such criticisms, arguing both that the books center around Bella's choice, and that her damsel in distress persona is due only to her humanity.[72]



Let me give you a word, Mr. King--:

You can't write a "darn" either!

I honestly think your books are sick and dark, and I NEVER plan on reading them, thank you very much, SO THERE!!!

Oh, and if I may say with MUCH respect, to the Feminists mentioned in the article, please don't mind me saying this, but don't get so offended by things like that.  It's almost like you're getting mad at the word "and."

I think feminists are awsome, not letting gender get in the way, and knocking down all those Chauvinists (spelling???).

Am I soudning rude???
Maybe I should just stop now, but just one more thing:

I do not agree with the sensuality in Meyer's book, and do not think it should be    "opening up kind of a safe joining of love and [sensuality] in those books. It's exciting and it's thrilling and it's not particularly threatening because it's not overtly [sensual]"

It is NOT safe, and it is TOO very sensual--what's the deal with Eclipse?

well whatever, forgive me....
maybe I've been watching to much t.v. tonight.


it'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ffffffffffffunnnnnnnnnnn
puttttttttttttttttttttttttting
myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
inputttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn n n



                       09jasjjfldfdkgadjkadfajdfjadklfjlkj  bgh nbnhm, 

No comments: