Sunday, January 24, 2010

He Listens To Us

I would like to share something very important that happened to me.
A lot of times at night, I usually say a second prayer in bed, and a couple nights ago, I began to say a prayer, and then I realized something:

Our Lord listens to us.

Of course I knew this, but I had never really put it to thought.

He, the Lord of all around the world, was listening to me, at that very moment.  I wasn't on hold or talking through a message, He was listening to me, a small town child, or a wannabe writer.

I was truly amazed at that moment--even to tears.

I know that our Lord and His Son listen to us, and we are always watched over.

Don't forget of His Love.


Amen.


3 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

:)

Nikki Tj Kale and Jace said...

Coleman, thank you for sharing this. It made me so happy to hear you bear your testimony like this. You are such a good example to me!

debi said...

I needed that reminder today :) Seriously Coleman....you were inspired. xoxoxo a. deb