Oh, and just if you're wondering, I was not copying NieNie. I looked at my side bar a saw she had almost the same title :P
*** NOTE: I can't wait to give Calvin his present. Same feeling with the rest of the family! ***
Now to the real post---
______________________
My Schedule
By: Hobbsie
~
wake up
hop off calvin's bed
go out hees ruum
scratch on mommy's door to take me out to go potty
when i gose potty i try not to eat my own poop, because i good girl
go home
eat from my dog bowl yum1!
wait around in the famy ruum untill coleman or calvin take me out again
for rest of day i eat, sleep, get praised [i spelled that word right1! i such good girl] listen to coleman or calvin talk baby-talk, but i like it because i baby girl 1!
i do not like dee kennel
i so pretty1!
i like this picture of me
wat so pretty abowt dat doggy/?




1 comment:
Coleman, you crack me up. Tell Hobsie Merry Christmas from the Highland Reeves. And....I can't wait to give you (we have your name so don't panic thinking you have to get me one:) your present.
We love you a bunch
Post a Comment