Yesterday we went to the Utah County Fair for an activity for home school.
I have to say, we had a lot of fun. I kinda' feel bad for Cy though...We went on a lot of rides that he didn't fancy, so he would wait at the bottom and watch.
Some rides he liked were the Fun Houses, Bumper Cars, The Carousel*, the Octopus one, and others. I think he kinda' liked the one that spins you around so fast in this diamond shape box and it makes you stick to the walls...
Well, little things like this make you appreciate your family and let you know your parents love you so much.

I have to say, we had a lot of fun. I kinda' feel bad for Cy though...We went on a lot of rides that he didn't fancy, so he would wait at the bottom and watch.
Some rides he liked were the Fun Houses, Bumper Cars, The Carousel*, the Octopus one, and others. I think he kinda' liked the one that spins you around so fast in this diamond shape box and it makes you stick to the walls...
Well, little things like this make you appreciate your family and let you know your parents love you so much.

* Something is so magical about Carousel's
1 comment:
Coleman, that's a neat picture! I'm so sorry I wasn't there to go on gravitron with you (just kidding) I would still be sick today if I had gone on that ride. We love you very much.
Dad
Post a Comment