
I see many things in my life.
One thing that will stay close to me is when my mother plays with us:
Calvin, Cy, and I love it when we do this, Our mom comes and says: "High five, down low, too slow, cut the pickle." She made a high five, we high fived, she did it again and we mised, and then she puts her fingers out to make a strate line to be the "Pickle."
When she says this we inch closer, and with our finger, which we have transformed to a kitchen knife, we cut the "pickle."
" TICKLE-TICKLE-TICKLE!" Mom says and she chases us.
We run as fast as we possibly can, but mom always catches us and tickles us out out of our wits.
Why I have written this post is because I am so grateful for what my mom does for us, and that she loves us.
One thing that will stay close to me is when my mother plays with us:
Calvin, Cy, and I love it when we do this, Our mom comes and says: "High five, down low, too slow, cut the pickle." She made a high five, we high fived, she did it again and we mised, and then she puts her fingers out to make a strate line to be the "Pickle."
When she says this we inch closer, and with our finger, which we have transformed to a kitchen knife, we cut the "pickle."
" TICKLE-TICKLE-TICKLE!" Mom says and she chases us.
We run as fast as we possibly can, but mom always catches us and tickles us out out of our wits.
Why I have written this post is because I am so grateful for what my mom does for us, and that she loves us.
2 comments:
Amen. Your mother is an angel. What a blessed boy you are to have her all to yourself.
Oh this is the sweetest memory! I love it. Your mom is amazing!!! I hope one day that Ada will have fun memories like this of me and write a sweet post about it!
Post a Comment