Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today....

Today I am depressed....
One of the reason's why is that my mortal brain is telling me that I'm not smart....
I had a horrid experience with homework today, and I am just beat....
This stress came with a batch of tears.... Worth: Two gallons....
Plus, I have guitar group class and young men's tonight....

Ahh well....

Yours Truly~
Coleman

2 comments:

debi said...

I happen to think you are brilliant. Homework can be brutal and tears are just your heart comming out your eyes. All normal. All understandable.

Wanna know what I do when I have a case of the 'blues'. I watch one of my favorite movies. Its like medicine. :) May I suggest, "Princess Bride".

Love you Coleman.

Danny and Shalayne said...

Don't believe your mortal brain in these moments!!! Easier said than done, I know, but you are seriously one of the most brilliant people I know!!!! I tell everyone how smart and talented you are and share your poems and stories with them. You never cease to amaze me with your creativity and intelligence!