For whatever reason your down in the blues.
Why?
There really is no real reason you are sad, your body just feels sad, so it makes you feel sad.
I have noticed {as I put in a post before} that if a wizard came up to me and said: "I could take away your depression for free," I would reply: "No thank you." And that would be that....
After a mood swing you are happy again and realize that you are not the victim. I have a wonderful life and I am so grateful for it....

2 comments:
Very insightful. You are wise beyond your years Coleman!
I was just going to say how wise I thought this was and it looks like Shalayne beat me to it. Truly, Cpleman, what smart and insightful words you've written here. You are inspirational in the way you've chosen to live your life...and I mean that. And just love you for it!
Post a Comment