
Well, well....
As you can see this is another "At Random" post.
As you can see this is another "At Random" post.
* * *
So any way I was thinking the other day (you see movies and the guy who is negative is a total snot nose, but this just came to me. You can't judge that) of something that I...STRONGLY DISLIKED*.
This thing is:
I really do not like to have to wipe up some spilled water with a felt (or material like that, that doesn't soke up water). The water refuses to soke into the shirt or jacket (it just clings) that you are using because you are so desperate or you didn't want to get a real rag. The water will stick to the piece of clothing and stay there and make you overly miserable until it dries.
*Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
It is the most hideous feeling ever and then you get depressed with yourself because you were to "lazy" to get the rag, yada-yada-yada-yada....
Well there is my second "At Random."
:)
*HA!!!!
3 comments:
Hey Coleman,
I loved this post! You're great with blog topics that are interesting to read.
I was thinking about you this week and I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday! You are wonderful, kind, loving, clever, smart, and all other good things. I hope you have a fabulous birthday!
I love your descriptions of feelings that you have - they paint an amazingly vivid image in my mind!! :)
Happy Birthday in 2 DAYS!!!!!
That is hilarious, Coleman! I laughed my face off. I hate that, too! Those sick rags that shouldn't be called rags because they just move water instead of soaking it up! Great post! Mom
Post a Comment