Wednesday, August 26, 2009

12





Today is my birthday...my twelfth birthday.
I am so lucky that I was sent to a wonderful family that loves me. They love me with all my flaws and love me even when I'm a complete brat. I have been so blessed by the lord who gave me to a family that respects me and doesn't kick me aside. I truly have
been blessed and the hand of the lord has helped me.
Last night after I finished my Faith In God book, I wrote a poem:




Days go by, minutes pass




As soon as they go they become




Memories, Good, Bad, and sad




And we grow, as swiftly as a hawk will




Fly in the sky, and a mouse that will scurry




Through a field....









On the night of August 26, 1997 I was born to Cam and Steffani. Following me were

my brothers, Calvin, who will be an inventor, and Cy, who loves a little gore.


I cannot be anymore grateful than I am.



I Truly Love My Family


Fall 2007

2 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

YAY!!! Happy Birthday!

I remember when your mom was in labor with you and we all were waiting at the hospital SO excited for our arrival! We had been waiting for you to come and were so excited to hold our first nephew!!! We were so grateful for your arrival in our family on that special day and we are grateful EVERY day that you are part of our family!!! We love you SO much and we hope you always know that!

Kristi said...

Coleman, I just read through your blogs. I have been a little busy the past couple of weeks so I had to catch up. I love how you write and I especially love what you said about facing your fears.
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to you Coleman. I sure love you and I feel so grateful that I was blessed enough to know you and your whole family. I consider it a great blessing!!!