I really liked Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan,that was exactly how I pictured her. The only thing that she could have done better was her mouth: It was always In an "O" of "Shock." 
Robert Patinson Looked the part but wasn't totally...he didn't have...Umph. I know there are thousands of squealing girls that are in love with him and they like him. Hey, we all have are own opinions. I just didn't like his voice, it was sometimes kind of like this: "Blah...blah...blah...blah, blah...blah...." Well whatever....

I imagined Charley a little different, without the mustache, maybe a smidge fatter. Other than that he was GREAT!
I have to give it to Cathryn Hardwicke for having Stephenie Meyer in the movie. It was fun to see her in it.

Please tell me who was YOUR favorite person in the movie was, out of the people I have talked about.
1 comment:
I wish I could vote but I have never seen it!!! Sorry! But...I do love your opinions of the characters & director.
Post a Comment