Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cy

I am the one and only Baby Cy. In the Winter I like to go outside wearing my underwear and Vampire Cape.
I LOVE Hobbsie




I'm a GOOD BOY. Everyone knows that...



I like it when Daddy ho' me*




I LOVE love "The Dumbo Ride"





I like going on rides with Coleman and my family






I used to have to ride in a stroller, especially at Disney Land! I like Disney Land! I like ice cream to!

I like my cousin McKay








I like Green Smoothies

I like to wrestle with My Monkeys


Dear Cy:




I love You. I am so glad you are my brother. You are so great! I hope you like what I did with this post for you. I hope I get better so me, you, Calvin, and Mom and Dad will be able to play and have fun in St. Gorge I love You SO much.

P.S. I Love that you love so much


~Coleman

*That's how me and my brothers would say "Hold Me" We we were little

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I forgot how little Cy was when we went to Disney Land. It is hard to even imagine him like that anymore! THanks for writing this! Mom