Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"OOOOOOOPS!"

I'm sorry if I made myself unclear in "The way I see"(below). I meant to say that BACK THEN If you were born with a struggle they THOUGHT "Heavenly father was trying to punish you." I Know that that is untrue and if I offended anyone I am deeply sorry. I didn't go through and correct things that were not right. I love you all.

Sincerely-

Coleman:)

P.S. PLEASE READ WHAT MY AUNT WROTE AT THE "THE WAY I SEE" COMMENTS. IT IS WRITEN BY "DEB":)

1 comment:

Liz, in New York said...

Hey, Coleman, I just read the midieval ballad and I thought you made yourself perfectly clear that it was the character's belief, not yours. It's actually a very mature form a writing to take on a persona that has opinions other than your own. And, it's one of the joys of writing because you get to explore things in that character's head. Good job.