Friday, April 30, 2010

RECORDER OF THOUGHTS award!

  1. Each person who wins the award will choose 4 other bloggers who deserve the award. 
  2. Make sure to tell your chosen 4, and post about it (you can use this post as an example:).
  3. Save the award picture on you computer, and post it with the winners so they can save it on their computer.  If you want, you can put it on your sidebar by using 'Picture' on HTML Java Script on blogger.

And the winners are...


GEORGIE K. BUTTONS at THE AUTHOR'S DESK
KRISTI at THE REEVES FAMILY
STEFFANI at FOUR BOYS AND A GIRL
&...
DAPHNE at THE LIFE AND TIME OF DAPHNE




CONGRATS
TO OUR WINNERS!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Coleman,

I so appreciate the award, but I don't deserve it. I have only posted once or twice.
Dang it!:)
Love you,
Kristi

Steffani said...

I have never won an award before! I am psyched! Thanks for the honor. I love you so much and am so glad that you are the BEST recorder of thoughts there is. Love, Mom