I am so proud of this one! It's called The Witch of Outside Klisten. This has a lot to do with The Whisten Volumes that I make for my brothers, and the main of the play located outside of the prosperous cosmopolis of Klisten, Whisten. I am so excited for the special affects, especially the tableau part where Broreguard is made frozen by the evil Witch.
Would you like to see one of the novelettes of the Volumes?
I'll go get it...
That was Volume I of The Flatlands. It was a good tragedy!
We usually sign our work with pen-names:
- Coleman: M.C. Greene
- Calvin: C. Ceruthers
- Cy: Coocoo Loody
Thus we write.
I have started to put at the bottom of our title pages the publishing company.
NEWSPAPER.
Calvin and Cy have not made any books in the Volumes, but "Mr. Loody" has had a book published with the work he had in our family newspaper called, The Daily Household. Both write installmented stories for it and it is always fun.
And now we see that this whole post was literary.
Enjoy General Conference and have a
good Easter!!!!
Enjoy General Conference and have a
good Easter!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment