Monday, April 5, 2010

J.K. Rowling is Writing Another Book!? *YES!!!!!*

That's what I heard!
She says that she is working on two, and that one project will take over the other as happened with Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone*!
I am so gratified to hear that!!!!
_____

I don't think that the Harry Potter novels are just for kids--they have amused adults as well, so I don't agree when people call them "children's books."

I hope she finishes it soon, but am glad she has been spending a lot of time with her family!!!!

Look it up on google.

Happy Easter!

P.S.
Me and Mom got a Masterpiece Theater movie called Rebecca! We are so excited to watch it!!!!

________
*Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone is the real name of Sorcerer's Stone--title was Americanized when it was published here.  Rowling wishes that she could have fought for it.

1 comment:

Danny and Shalayne said...

that is so exciting!!! I feel like I haven't seen you forever - how are you doing? Good thing it is Family dinner next sunday so that I will finally get to see you again!