- When we went to see Wicked on Broadway, we went to the stage door afterwards to get our programs signed (me and mom were the only ones who went, because we only won 2 tickets in the lottery, but that's still amazing!), and when all the actors (one by one) came out I embarrassed myself by saying to each one: "I'm your biggest fan!" Ughhhhh....
- Standing up in Gershwin Theater while the play was going on. I guess I was seeing how far I could stand up without being told to sit down by and angry old lady or something. It was kind of like I needed a thrill or something of that sort. Well, when we were at the stage door the person who played Fiyero (spelling?) said: "I saw you standing up a lot. You were pretty excited." Iiieeee! To have the actor notice that I was STANDING UP (which was pretty stupid too) was mortifying.
- At the end of the play where every one was clapping and the curtain was going down, I pointed to Elphaba and she pointed back, which is great and awesome, but I was literally telling everyone next to me about it; everyone in the seats and in the hallways. It was so, so, so, so cool that she would bend over as the curtain was going down and point back to me at all, but it seems a little babyish of me pointing, maybe couldn't I have waved?
- This is actually something I'm glad that happened: We hadn't brought a pen to have our programs signed, but this guy next to us did, so I asked if I could, he didn't answer but let us use it. Well, after a few autographs I needed one actor's really quickly, so I just to took the pen out of the man's hand (I think he kind of fought for it just a little), got the autograph, and gave the pen back to him. Hahahaha! Note on the subject: He would get his autograph first and then pass the pen back to us. I guess that the actor had been moving along fast, so I needed it done....
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
A few 'Interesting" Things That Happened On Our Trip To New York City--,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment