I'm dying to know whose signature this is--if I had to guess I'd say William Carlos Williams, since it looks like there's a Carlos in the middle, but I'm sure that's wrong since I can't see Williams at the end. Oh, wait, now that I look at it again I think it's got to be Charles Dickens's signature. Am I write? This is such a terrific blog--I need to visit it more regularly.
2 comments:
I'm dying to know whose signature this is--if I had to guess I'd say William Carlos Williams, since it looks like there's a Carlos in the middle, but I'm sure that's wrong since I can't see Williams at the end. Oh, wait, now that I look at it again I think it's got to be Charles Dickens's signature. Am I write? This is such a terrific blog--I need to visit it more regularly.
Trevor
Post a Comment