Friday, February 26, 2010

+ a video

The Worries of an Airplane


~Vol. I~


Don't get me wrong; I love airplanes, and I am so excited to be on one!

But there are a few precautions that must be made--:


1. DO NOT sit down all the way when you need to use the "Lavatory," because you could get sucked down into the  toilet if the sewage tank breaks off.

2. Don't lean against the wall/window side of the plane because it could break off and you would only have your seat belt to save you.

3. Get window seat first (Nevada to Hawaii).  That means I'll have it the longest, and I'll be able to see the OCEAN!!!!

4. If cabin pressure gets low, and the little mask things pop down, 'put yours on first, and then assist' Calvin and Cy.

5. If you by chance half to sit by some guy and he starts sleeping on your side, don't let him ruin your ride and wake him up.

6. Tell Cy what he's seeing out the window.

7. Have fun!
Also, enjoy this random video--:

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Coleman, You kill me. We were laughing out loud at your video.
We also loved your "tips" on flying. I will for sure not put my buns down all the way now...I had never considered the tank falling off and sucking me in:)
I sure love you!!! I'm so happy I'm back on your site.
Love you,
Aunt Kristi

Steffani said...

That is hillarious! I love the part about the synchronized swimmers! I started crying I was laughing so hard! I love you! MOM