Valintines
Last night, our nieghbor brough us over a container she was taking to all her other friends. On the box were the words Love Notes on a peice of paper that was taped to the top. IN this box were heart shaped chocolates, a pen and a pad of yellow sticky-notes. This is what it does: When you want to write a love note to someone in your family, you get one of the sticky-notes, write on it and put a chocolate on it.
We all awoke to one in the hallway, or at our doors or on a wall &c. Mine was on a wall, and it was from Mom--:
We love you,
Coleman!
Thanks for
babysitting!
Thank you, Mom! I love you, too!
When I was beginning to write this post, Cy through this letter in and slammed the door [all in secrecy;)--:
Coleman
I
love you.
Fome Cy c.
It is so sweet of Cy and my family.
Already I have sent one to Cy and Calvin.
'Toodles!'
No comments:
Post a Comment