Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hawaii

We will be going to Hawaii on June XXVIII!!!!!

Only 4 months away!!!!

This may be our plan--:


  • Wake up in the morning.
  • Have Grandma & Grandpa [Dad's parents] take us up to the airport
  • Wait around with cousins.
  • Get on plane to Vegas.
  • Let Cy get the window seat to Nevada.
  • Eat the peanuts given to us on the flight.
  • DO NOT be afraid [me] about crashing.
  • Get off plane.
  • Wait around at airport until flight get there.
  • Get on plane--5* hr. flight, and I get the window seat, BWAHAHAHAHA!!
  • Eat the lunch/snack they give us. YUM!!
  • Get off, and get on another flight to the chosen island!
  • Calvin gets the window seat this time.
  • Get there, drive to our condo, and hit the beach!!!!
  • YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lot of time on planes--YAY!!! FUN!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!


Go to FEB 2 on my archives to see our last vacation to Hawaii.  I don't know how to paste on this computer.




__________________
*Is that not wonderful?? I get the window set for five hours, and I'll be able to see the different states, and the SEA!!!!!!

No comments: