Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Ambition of Writing--: Part I

______________________________________________________________________
Influences--:


Charlotte Bronte [Currer Bell*]
J.K. Rowling






POEMS--:


In all things sad,
there doth dwell,
Something many do tell;
A note in the beautiful sonata 
of life,
Tis' the happiness thee can find
If you do indeed look.


Notes--:
Yesterday it snowed quite a lot.
I had not wanted to go out in the cold, but had to,
because our hound was in need of the yard to her disposal**. 
As I went out, I looked up and beheld all the snow falling in
all of its beautiful glory.  Because the snow came from high,
high up, I saw all the depth of the sky! It was not just the 
vast blue picture, but a sky, highlighted in  detail.


A Small Entry of Little Importance--:
I finished my jobs [chores].


_____________
* Pseudonym (see initials, C B?)
**Bathroom, toilet, potty.
_______________________________________

No comments: