Thursday, January 7, 2010

Taylor

January 6, 2010



TAYLOR: An Elegy









ON A JANUARY INVERSION’S NIGHT, I SAY GOOD~BYE TO A FRIEND DEAR;
Her innocence sweet, and laughter bright, are all I have left to hear.
As a phoenix bright,
She lights the day and night,
Her last words will be with me always: “Have a nice life…”
And as I walk home on the frost-diamond sidewalk, I sing poems in strife.

You Were a Good Friend Taylor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dea Mr. Coleman,
I'm a 15 years old Indonesian girl, and will be 16 next March. I wanna be a novelist since I was 8 years old. But until now, I haven't write a great story, which can make the readers feel amazed. Although I haven't ever read you books at all, I'm sure that I'll love them.
May you tell me how to be a great novelist? I'd like to know you, because being novelist is my ambition.
Last question, how old are you?
Please comment my blog.Thank you...

Danny and Shalayne said...

this was beautiful!