Because I will not be posting tomarow, I am wishing a
MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
for tomarow, so merry, merry Christmas!
As I promised, I will put my poem in honour of Christmas here.
I love you all!!!
Enjoy~~~~~~~:
A Christmas
Melody
~
The Nativity Story
Poet: Coleman
Gabriel: and angel of God appeared to
The fair Virgin Mary.
He said he was a messenger of the Lord and that God had
Chosen her to be the mother of his son, who was to come to the Earth and redeem the souls of mankind: He was the jewel of the
Earth.
But this was not a jewel of vain—‘twas the Lamb of God:
Savior, Redeemer, Elder Brother, the Son, Emanuel,
Jesus Christ.
Our Savior’s mother and his mortal father Joseph
Traveled to Bethlehem to be taxed.
But when they arrived there was no room in any of the inns,
And Mary was soon to give birth.
As God is with us, he was with them.
They were able to take refuge in a stable—filled with common
Farm-animals.
The Son of God born in such a humble abode?
But anyplace with the Lord is a palace beyond imagining,
And our Redeemer was born, fitted into swaddling close, and laid in the manger for a crib.
_____
And in the fields were shepherds attending to their flocks of Sheep.
They were suddenly frightened by an angel of the Lord saying,
“Fear not: for, behold, I bring you tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour which is Christ the Lord.
And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye will find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.”
And many angels appeared in the sky worshiping:
“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
And when the angles had left the night sky the shepherds ran to their Lord in the manger, bringing the gift of their humility.
And then they made it known abroad with the words of the angel.
______
And in the East, wise men, who had for years awaited the Coming of Jesus Christ, followed the new star in the sky to Where Joseph, Mary, and Baby Jesus had made
Home in Egypt after King Herod had commanded that the newborn sons be killed.
They brought Gold, Frankincense, and Mir and laid it before Him.
_____
Jesus Christ died for us so we could be forgiven of our sins,
And live with him once more….
(this was four pages worth ;)

1 comment:
Oh, C-man I have missed you so... :) beautiful words ....loved it
Post a Comment