Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've decided not to blog on Thanksgiving so I can spend time with my wonderful family [plus, I wont have time anyway :) ] so I give you my best wishes and love.


[Children's Museum in Upstate New York]
Some of the Many Things I'm Grateful For~

  1. My Mom and Dad
  2. My Brothers
  3. Writing
  4. Books
  5. Author Examples
  6. Formats*
  7. Pens
  8. Paper
  9. Blogs
  10. All of my FAMILY
  11. My wonderful aunts
  12. My wonderful uncles.
  13. My wonderful cousins
  14. My amazing cousin Jeffrey
  15. My life
  16. My blessings
  17. Depression
  18. The Lord and his amazing love and mercy

That is only a small portion of all the amazing blessings that I have in my life.  I Love You All. Thank~You for reading WIZARD.

Have a wonderful day of thanks!




P.S.  I got the book THE NAME OF THIS BOOK IS SECRET by Pseudonymous Bosch [pronounced Sue-dony-mous Bosch--like the kitchen thing you use.  I used to pronounce it like: "Puss-um-donious Bosch."  It kinda' sounds like anonymous...ANYWAYS>].  I really like it and would gladly recomend this book to anyone.  I can't put it down!

Go HERE


[New York City, 2007]
Beau-Ti-Ful


* I just love to look at the formats of books.  It makes me so happy and excited to have my book also on the shelf of a bookstore.




P.P.S.  This Pics had nothing to do with this post but they are from our New York Vacation in 2007--wait!  I am thankful for New York!  I LOVED and still love New York!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love you Coleman, and loved spending Thanksgiving with you.
I hope the sleepover was great!