First my old friend left me a note that read:
Dear Coleman,
I know that was you
that wrote the _______ ________
note. (Jeffrey told me...)
Plus I remember your handwriting.
Thanks
Though!
(I won't do it again.)
(heart insignia)/Abby
You may recall me writing something about it here. Haha :P!
Me and Jeffrey did that, and we planned on him saying to her at school: "Hey Abby, are you racist?"
"No," Says she.
"Do you have any thing against Philip Hornburger?"
&. &. ...
Then Mark and Jacob invited me to hang out with them, and we had a blast!
________
Iiieeeeee!
I cant wait to finish the Series of Unfortunate Events.
I went to the Wikipedia page and read some interesting things about it but I had to stop, for it had some SPOILERS on it but you can go see it here...if you dare to be overcome by the excitement of it all and the secret orginization of V.F.D.
P.S. Check out Lemony!




No comments:
Post a Comment