Sunday, November 22, 2009

1: 50 a.m.


I was alone at home, waiting for my dad's call.  Calvin and Cy were fast asleep and I was in front of the T.V. watching a show I'd already seen ( what's the deal kid's? Are we really to lazy to change the channel?-yeah)
So there I sat-drawing in my black sketch book that Calvin gave me for Christmas, typing on my typewriter, eating like mad all this crap &. , &.-until I finally got a call that mom was going to get her appendix out.

So there I sat till' after it was done and dad came home and I went to bed.  It was 1: 50 a.m.

In the Morning
____________


Me and my brothers prepared for mom's homecoming: we made a welcome sign, and all that coming-home-from-the-hospital jazz.

When mom got home Sister. Shelly brought over some ham and cheese stuffed créps for lunch.

Mom we love you and are glad you're back ☺

~Coleman

No comments: