In this award the person who gives you this trophy has chosen seven other bloggers. If you have been given this award you are one of them. HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AWARD WINNERS:
- Copy the picture (if you have been chosen) onto your page.
- Thank the blogger on a post and link back to their blog.
- Write 7 things about you that we don't know about.
- Choose 7 other bloggers that you think should get the award.
- Link to the bloggers' blogs.
- Let the winners know they have won by commenting.
I will now name the winners.
"And the results are....."
debi at Sacajawea Sings
Spackers at Macamoni and Shepermints
Steffani (a.k.a. mama) at Four Boys and A Girl
Cy at 321
The Reeves Family at Abigail Rose
Danny and Shalayne at Villarreal & Co.
Pottergirl at Life n' a book
Congrats!!!!
:)
ME: in seven lines.
- I have deprssion and am proud of it!
- I like to play "FELIX AND FOSSY" with my brother, Calvin.
- I LOVE to read NieNie.
- One of my favorite series is A Series of Unfortunate Events.
- I am home shooled by my Mom.
- I am writing a novel.
- I L-O-V-E Chef Boyardee (did I spell CHEF BOYARDEE right?)
There ya' have it!
Over and out.
P.S. if you want it on your sidebar it's a little trickier.
You may want to space out the picture of the Kreativ Blog award so you can tell.
{you may want to space out the trophy pic.}
First go to settings and scroll down to the bottom of the page where you can shoose which editor you want. Pick the old one and save. Go back to your blog and click on the editing icon at your post footer--aka the little pencil. If the old editor didn't space out the picture code you will have to try to find it in the jumble of simbles, but you'll be able to tell when just the code is there and not when it's mixed with real words. Copy the picture of the award code and go to HTML Java Script and paist it there. Then go back to setting and change it back to the updated editor, for it gets annoying. I'd know. That it.

2 comments:
Welcome! :)
Thanks Coleman!!!
Post a Comment