Saturday, October 3, 2009

For You





A man will stumble on the road,

No hope is there, under his load.

He cries out his sorrow to the world

And just when he thinks there is no one to hear his word,

his loved ones pick him up off of the ground and give him a new sight of the light.










Tonight I came home from prieshood session and dinner.

Dad came out of the computer room and asked me if I had seen the comments on

my blog. I went in to find the most heart-felt letters from three of my loved ones. I began to cry tears of joy and love. My aunt debi wrote a post for me! That is one of the things that I thought would never happen on a blog beside my Mom's.


I am so grateful for you all. You are so wonderful.











Thank-You






Aunt Kristi




Uncle David




And Aunt debi




I Love you guys!

1 comment:

debi said...

What a beautiful flower. Thanks Coleman!