Thursday, October 15, 2009

For My Good Friend and Fellow Writer: G. K. B.

     TO: GEORGIE K. BUTTONS
FROM: WIZARD





Dear G. K. B.~

The night our families met at the Orem Library for James Christensen's presentation on his art and we all wanted his signiture, and we all sat by each other in line, was one of the best experiences of my life.  Not only did you, me, and your sisters all have a love for writing, but we also all had depression.  I thought it was so awsome that we all had it. 
     I am proud to call you my Friend.  When I was in your ward I would just walk past you all and not know that you all would soon be my friends. 
     It is always a treat beyond measure to run into you in the corridors of the church. 

    
     I am sorry that you have been feeling glum of late, but please remember that we all think that you are great.

     ~Coleman

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

YOU, my friend, are a sweetheart. *hugs* Thanks. :)