Thursday, October 29, 2009

A File: @ random No. 3 WARNING: THE MAN WHO WROTE THIS HAD THE RANDOMONIA PLAGUE

Here is a good motto of mine (it goes well with my writing):

If word refuses to work,
I will use a typewriter, of which I love to do.
If its ink ribbon is dry, then I will use a pen.
If the pen is out of ink, I will use a sharpened pencil,
But never, will I use a dull sweat-filmed pencil (only
if it is a dire moment).

____________________

Helow, dis is frum Gorge..I read story.
 A note that was found in a local
toilet.

--?


________________
 

Why does this person look familiar?



I was able to find a dog that looked like the person in the photograph,
but the person wasn't a nudist. 

?

_______________




I've read about this baby in a book, but her name escapes me.

Ahh yes! This other Person is somehow related to this baby!
A ninth cousin perhaps?


Is that a bundle she's holding?

___________________



Why does this little girl look so glum?
After all, she DOES have something good.
_________________________

?

________________________

Does this file have any purpose?

_______________________

Why am I writing this?

______________________

1 comment:

debi said...

I like you Coleman Packer....you crack me up.