Thursday, October 22, 2009

Eye Surgery


Can you see that little mole-thing at the left side of my TURNED eye?
~

I  can't really close my eye in its bandage.

We went to the Dr. Myer's office and this is what they did.  In order:

  • Put in numbing drops
  • Put in a thick and clear substance to numb it more.
  • (My eye was all ready very numb so I didn't feel this next part.)
  • Gave me a shot on the surface of my eyeball. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggh
  • Then they sprayed liquid nitrogen on it.  It made the back parts in my sockets feel achey-cold.
Mom said I looked green with fear during it.  Afterwards, I felt like I was going to throw-up.  Now the little MOLE is all smeared out and red, and the Doctor says it should go away.


Tootles!

1 comment:

Danny and Shalayne said...

ok, ignore my previous comment! I am just getting caught up on my blog reading because now I finally have internet at our new place!

How is your eye doing?