All right.....
Mom was trying to find the grammar stuff that you can do on line, no...our school is not online, but we sometimes do an quiz on it. I don't like it when some people do that. What if you don't understand stiff like math?!
Well anyway, we couldn't find it so Mom told me write my Blog, Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey it's writing!
I'll tell you what we did at my Aunt Cynthia's house on Sunday with my cousins--I bet you can guess:)
Me Daph, and Jeffrey found a worm and went up to someone's house. Me and Jeffrey hid in the bushes after he rang the doorbell.
Me Daph, and Jeffrey found a worm and went up to someone's house. Me and Jeffrey hid in the bushes after he rang the doorbell.
A lady came to the door and it began:
Daph: "Well, turns out the story ended, that Mom wont let me keep Wormy anymore, so I'm looking for a good home for him."
Lady: "What?"
Daph: "Turns out the story ended that Mom won't let me keep Wormy, so I'm looking for a good home for him."
Lady: "Wormy, huh? have you tried the Road's"--note, the Road's are a family next door*--" They'd be less likely to kill it."
Daph: "Yes,**"
The lady turned to her daughter who was with her and said:
"Do you want it?"
Daughter: "Sure,"
Lady: "Okay, go get a paper plate."
The daughter went and got a paper plate and came back:
Daph: (she put "Wormy" on the plate) "All right here's his food," she put some dirt on the plate. "And here are his friends." she put a collection of wet pebbles on, too.
She started walking down the stairs and then Said: "Oh, and his
bedtime's 6:00!"
The lady was waiting at her door that was almost closed by about two inches, for anyone else to come
out of a hiding place. Me and Jeffrey went around and met Daphne.
I looked back and the LADY HERSELF on her
porch!
We
ran.
I am planning for us to go back and Daphne will say: "Can I have Wormy back?"
She and Jeffrey will love
my idea!!
No comments:
Post a Comment