Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy-Birthday To Dad


Dear Dad~

Happy~Birthday!
You are an example to me in my life.
It has been such a blessing to be you son.
I will always be grateful to you.
This probably isn't a very good present but I hope you like this part of the blog I have dedicated
to you.
I have to admit, I am sometimes really moody and grumpy. I want to tell you that I am sorry for what I did on Tuesday night.

NOTE: for the people who don't know what were talking about, I was complaining about that how cleaning the kitchen isn't a job for us (me and the kids). Whatever!

You know I never mean any of that stuff.

I love you so much and am so grateful that you were born and are my Dad.

Love~

Coleman


Dad's Favorite Scripture~


Be of good cheer,

for I have overcome the world.



I love you Dad!

No comments: