Monday, September 7, 2009

First Time




Well, now that I'm in Young Men's, The Y.M. And Y.W. {Young Men's, Young Women's} had to put up the flags for Labor Day.
It was my first,
My
Very
First
Time

At five fifty-two, my mom woke me up.
My dad is at the football game in Texes, and whenever he is out of town, my mom lets us sleep in her bed. I had to get dressed and be driven down to the Day's house. When I was there we all got in the backs of the trucks and were off. Some guy was able to run, jump, and stab the mettle stick into the ground.
As some of you may know, I have really bad allergies This morning my bratty allergies decided they didn't like outside and so they started making me sneezy. It wasn't like fall on the ground and cry allergies, just snorty. Plus, I had sleep in my eyes. Oh well, enough about me. After we put all the stakes in the ground {there's what they're called!} and put the beautiful lightweight flags on them, we went to the Parcell's and had doughnuts.
Well...I thought I'd put my first flag-setting-up-thing on my blog.


Have A Good

Labor Day

1 comment:

debi said...

Hey Coleman. I love your new background. I can't download from Aquapoppy, it makes my computer crazy. Hey what can I help you with? Downloading a header? Let me know and I'll check back here and help you if I can. I love the flag post!! Miss you.