I really liked it, but found that I could put it down.
I know what your thinking: "How could he put down a book and just out of the blue decide that he wasn't going to finish it!?"
I know...that's how I felt too. I had just gotten the Harry Potter Book Seven and and was dying to read it again.
You might be thinking: "Well he can finish it fast or read HP7 first and them get back to it."
No.
You see, when something great is about to happen (books included) I want to get the, say whatever I don't totally fancy, out of the way befor I do the fun thing. I save the best for last, in other words
It's some weird stress thing....
So on the way to Colorado I had my mom tell me what happened. Great great ending!
Now you must be thinking: Aghh! That's disgusting! How could he just skip to the end?! That Burns me! How can he call himself a reader?!"
Well you see, I really liked it at the beginning, then I got kind of bored, well not bored, just in a hurry to finish so I could read a great fantasy.
Now you might be thinking: "Oh, he must not like romances."
I must correct you.
I love romances. At age four when all the other kids were saying *ewwwwww* when people on T.V. kissed or something like that, I would call it quote, cute. One of my favorite movies is Pride And Prejudice.
I don't know what it was.
Maybe not sheer enjoyment.
I really liked that in the book there were lots of memories from Melanie. I always found those a joy to read. I also liked that they were in a different font. It was a fun book I can not deni that.
Oh well....
One thing I didn't like about it was sometimes the way Stephenie Meyer wrote.
It almost reminded me of a play script. Sometimes it would be like this:
Ian looked sad.
Long pause.
See? Long Pause. I personally think that it is better for a writer to say: And then there was a long, painful pause. Or something like that.
I don't know.
But it was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment